Quick question??

Hell I don't even change my gaskets unless needed. The only time I change my side cover gaskets is if they leak. I have had my clutch side off 4 times with no leak whatsoever. Now the cylinder gasket I would replace though.

Personally for what they are worth, I would change them, especially if they have not been done so in a long time. They do wear out with time. Would hate to get it all together and a week later find out they are leaking. Cheap insurance IMO.

Have a great day,

Rob.

^no kidding. Its all personal preference really. im not going to spend $10 or whatever every time. I have had brand new gaskets leak anyway so I just put sealent on them reguardless.

Personally for what they are worth, I would change them, especially if they have not been done so in a long time. They do wear out with time. Would hate to get it all together and a week later find out they are leaking. Cheap insurance IMO.

Have a great day,

Rob.

I will be changing them soon I just wanted to be able to ride when I get everything put back together. The new one wont be in by that time so I wanted to make sure I could still use the old one.