Putoline mx5

Grim Reaper

Jan 27, 2015
Okaaayyyy.....
just acquired a 2002 model blaster in pretty damn good nick. I am just sourcing some oil for the tank, so far I can find that Yamalube 2S is semi synthetic. Has anyone used Putoline mx5 fully synth in theirs??
I ask because I use this in my ktm 300 and to save having to buy two different oils would there be any problems running fully synth? If the engine is designed for semi only then I'll prob get motul 510 or rock oil.....
cheers
GR.

The oil should be fine but I see nowhere in the data sheet that says that it is injectable!
Thanks chaps, I can't see it says injectable either, but did run my DT125 on it for 4 months without a hickup. Yes it's going in the tank so running through the injector. I'll find a fully synth thats injectable.....
appreciate your comments.
Tim.

Depends on the oil. Some oil is even branded as Injection or Pre mix yet they are the same thing. Some cut to the chase and say Pre mix and injection. It all depends on the oil. There are lots of variables so to save face, Go with what the bottle says, if it says Pre mix than use as Pre mix, if it says Injector than use as so. Also try not to mix oils, some oils do NOT like to be mixed and will gel up.