Put my new Hood on

Blasterdude27

Nov 19, 2008
Just outside of fairbanks ak
Funny how 35 above feels after weeks of -45 below.
Any ways I put my carbon hood on today
HPIM0503.jpg

HPIM0504.jpg

HPIM0505.jpg

HPIM0506.jpg

Before

HPIM0319.jpg

Now

HPIM0508.jpg

What do you all think?

I almost like it better before
But I like it now b/c its carbon fiber

lol, carbon fiber always looks better than stock!

I bet my blaster is gonna look like yours after I take the cover off it, it'll be a frosty blasty!

question. can you put the newer hood & light on a pre-2003 (or whatever year it was they changed them) ? I know you have to remove the frame thing that says "Yamaha" but I don't have that anyay. Is it possible? If I did, could I use the newer model bar dash? sorry to thread jack but i want to know.

question. can you put the newer hood & light on a pre-2003 (or whatever year it was they changed them) ? I know you have to remove the frame thing that says "Yamaha" but I don't have that anyay. Is it possible? If I did, could I use the newer model bar dash? sorry to thread jack but i want to know.

Yes you can. The hood I put on is actually ment for the 88-02 design, I put it on an 03. If you order from maier it comes with the bracket's needed.

that would make it look like total sh*t! youd have to fiberglass it and after all the work it would look like ass, and youd have to paint it, and there goes the carbon fiber too!

Yes you can. The hood I put on is actually ment for the 88-02 design, I put it on an 03. If you order from maier it comes with the bracket's needed.

Thanks, I always thought that the stock looked weird, now I can change it!