Pulling with a Blaster

Boblaster

Aug 10, 2008
Michigan
I:I
Please dont laugh, I know this may be crazy and any other wheeler would do this much better, however, Im planning on pulling a 44in. trailmower with my blaster to mow the lawn with. It was either a blaster or a garden tractor, you cant pull wheelies with a garden tractor. Now on to my question.
Is there anything I can do to ensure this machine will pull around this little mower. It weighs around 300lbs. Should I try lowering the gear ratio at the sprockets? Any clutch mods? Any advise would be great. Thanks. I:I

man if iwere you i'd just buy a garden tractor like you said or an old big red or someting to haul it around with. But if you do end up hauling it with blaster your probably going ot want ot beef up your clutch a bit.

no real moving air over the fins on your jug and taxing the crap out of a 195cc 2cycle by towing a heavy piece of landscaping equipmnet will make it overheat and seize your piston/rings in short time ... just before it smokes your clutch plates ... this what they make ltr poor- fifty's and craptor700's for lol

sorry but i gotta laugh, but please do it and make a vid for us all!!!i wanna see ya mowing in a wheelie!

Thanks for the advise folks. Ive got to try this at least once. Ill see if I can get some vids of this going down. Roosting and mowing at the same time. Awesome.