Proved a point

Wow. That Chevy might as well have been a trailer! :eek: What an idiot driver, though. There went a whole set of tires on the Chevy. All flat-spotted, most likely. I would have been livid when the Dodge driver got back to the parking lot with my rig in tow.

Though if that Chevy was indeed gas truck, he had it coming. I like a gas Chevy engine, but they are gutless under a heavy load. Says the guy who had to drive a gas-powered 26' Uhaul truck cross-country with what I think was an 8.1 V-8 under the hood. Nightmare. Couldn't get up hills to save my trailer.

Last edited:
Wow. That Chevy might as well have been a trailer! :eek: What and idiot driver, though. There went a $ 1000.00 + set of tires on the Chevy. All flat-spotted, most likely. I would have been livid when he got back in the parking lot.

Did you notice the chevy driver jumped out first and did not pull him out of the ram , I would've !

its just people who drive dodges are douches and dodge trucks just look ugly, dodge cars are ok but the rams are blehhh

You seem to be awfully stereotypical when it comes to Dodge drivers. I see a LOT of people driving Dodge cars and trucks and they seem no different than any other driver. I personally think the new body style on the new Rams look awesome.

Looks to me like he got exactly what he was asking for.

When you tie the back of your vehicle to the back of another vehicle you better MAKE SURE you got something for the other truck. If he can haul your sh*t LITERALLY all over the parking lot.... perhaps you should reconsider talking crap about how big and bad your truck is. I:I