Proper Jetting

DeJay126

Apr 7, 2012
Leechburg, PA
www.facebook.com
I recently had to do a few plug chops to get my jetting down correctly. I'm a beginner at this, and without help from Slickerthanyou, I'd have been lost. But after him explaining everything to me, I finally got it down pat. I'm paying it forward, and showing anybody who's got a question on what a plug should look like after being properly jetted. Thanks to slick and awk for helping me learn all this stuff.

Attachments

• Plug Chop.jpg
    Plug Chop.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 235
That is a properly jetted plug chop, not lean and not rich! Glad you have it running, I'm gonna get with AWk and we will meet ya for a ride later this spring!

Awesome man, i found some great trails out here yesterday. Me and my dad went out for 7 hours, and came across some decent jumps and hill climbs. I sent you the video of the hill climb right? That's the one that I tried before, and the bike flew out from under me and landed in the bushes! haha Payback!!

Reactions: slickerthanyou
Good stuff man, get ahold of me sometime soon whenever you wanna go out. We can go around here, or ride forever out at my uncles by the Yamaha shop you took me to. Plus out at his place, it's legal to ride ATV's on the road.

that plug looks spot on, but i'd go one size bigger main to accomodate temp changes and play it on the safe side