Project "Green Blaster'd" -from parts unknown

Plan for tonight.

-Finished the Rims and Tires
-Clean up the axle and install
-finish painting any braces/brackets that I miss earlier
-pin the front end (torqued to spec last night)

Plan is for rolling by early AM Saturday morning. Then wire up and install brake lines, controls,

Thanks for the comments guys!!

I know its not and will never be like some of the Blasters you guys have... but its something for the girlfriend to ride around on and learn on.

Im a power freak myself... looking at stuffing an R1 engine into my 2003 660R over the winter.

Did I miss the pictures of the girlfriend in there somewhere?

X2 House rules! You mention a gf there must be pics I:I

Once the bike is together and the weather is warm i will get her to pose with the bike for some pics.

UPDATE:

its about 2 degrees above freezing here today... I have the rims cleaned and ready to bolt on, pulled out the fairings... probably worse off than i though...

plan tomorrow is bolt in the axle, set up the complete rear end... and work forward...

probably take the entire day sunday to prep the plastics for paint...

DSC04732.jpg

DSC04733.jpg

DSC04734.jpg

DSC04735.jpg

DSC04736.jpg

So you can see i have got it to rolling on saturday... it was there around 2pm... then I looked at my raptor and said... time to play in the mud...

so i went to the local trails.. good times!!

anyways... pulled the plastics out for some work... I got into a lazy fit... actually spent the day cleaning the house as it was starting to get cluttery from all my projects...

Will work on the plastics over the week and probably paint next weekend..

The rims turned out awesome... and yeah I ran the fronts inverted to get a little wider to match my spacers in the rear.

Been super busy... its been parked in the back of the shed... Probably work on the plastics tonight...

I wont leave you guys hanging

Bumper came in yesterday... nerf bars are on order... the first set i ordered the guy tried to screw me over on shipping...

I went and got a set on ebay... nice looking used set... $77...