Project Bumble Bee Build

Just won a 400ex rear shock for it for $61 and $12 to ship. It looks really nice. Have to paint the spring. Shock.jpg

Sweet i like the paint... Excellent..!! I know that sh*t aint easy .. Especially the rims..
Rep Given on this here.. keep up the good work!!

My 14 tooth front sprocket came today!!!!
SANY0220.jpg

Here's the swingarm bearing that I couldn't get out on the one side. The other race came out no problem but still broke in a few spots. Had to heat it up and chisel the f*** out of it.
SANY0221.jpg

My swinger in primer...
SANY0223.jpg

My banshee axle came today along with a steering stem off ebay. Hoping to get the axle into the carrier, with the new bearings and finish painting my swinger this weekend

Looks amazing so far. I did my last blaster with yellow frame, shocks, and hubs, black wheels seat, tank, and hood, white fenders. Looks good. I still have no idea what im going to do with mine.

I know it's been a while, so here's an update. Got my 03+ hood that I purchased from liquidsoul, and here's my +4 swinger with one coat of black on it. I'm going to paint the mesh in the hood yellow and probably have a light behind it. Should look pretty nice.

SANY0234.jpg

SANY0236.jpg