pro taper vs. renthal

how come you blaster is so wideeeeeeee i like those lights and the bars nice set up but you have to tell me where you got that seat cover its awsome looking on that bike i want one on now!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro tapers are good bars that would handle a good beating.. I have polished Renthal's on the Blaster because I found a $15 deal but I have $25 Fly Bars on the Banshee. Both have a great feel but I'll always go with the soft $25 so they can take the impact of a fall or tumble. There's no way I'm going with beefy bars and end up with a bent steering stem!

Pro tapers are good bars that would handle a good beating.. I have polished Renthal's on the Blaster because I found a $15 deal but I have $25 Fly Bars on the Banshee. Both have a great feel but I'll always go with the soft $25 so they can take the impact of a fall or tumble. There's no way I'm going with beefy bars and end up with a bent steering stem!

yeah i went riding today and it made all the difference! its higher then stock so its more comfortable when im standing.

man renthal all the way!!!! but its you likeing not mine plus pro taper have a performance and fell but not the strength thats why all the new dirt bike come with stock renthal bars

Hey Dan151.. What lights you running & how did you mount them?

they are cheap halogen lights from pepboys that i got for like 20 bucks. they are both 50w so i only have one hooked up to the stator right now but that one is brighter then the bulky stock one that was one there originally. and when you take your side plastics off there is a bar that goes across to hold the plastics on i just mounted the light onto those and it works awesome havent had any problems at all and the wiring was really easy. im gunna run a battery for the other one

thats what it looks like
finishonblackrims020.jpg
[/IMG]

finishonblackrims015.jpg
[/IMG]

It shouldn't be. Someone else on here did it, but i cant remember who. They had those same lights with 30w bulbs and it worked fine.

You should be able to get the bulbs at any auto parts store or hardware store.
I don't know if those light will work or not.

yeah i think im gunna pop into pepboys or auto zone soon see if i can find any, thanks for your help!