pro street choppers

blasterkid89

Jan 2, 2009
good old canisteo ny
was thinking about while going to YTI for motorcycle mechanics how it would be cool to get a part time job and spend $ on food and the basics for college, i wont have my car there so that's one expense i went have to pay, but my older neighbor friend has been building a Harley hopper in his living room for quite a couple years but i got to looking trough old magizines and on line searching and during or after college save up as much money as i can and building my own pro street chopper to my likings, a bikes that's low, long, and loud, i have kinda sketched what ideas i had from my head of what i would like the bike to look like with tribal flames etc.. and what parts, so its just a matter of time to see how much extra $ i will have in college that will allow me to build a bike or not, and with the motorcycle mechanics course it goes trough in 3 month increments 1st 3 months are chassis, suspension, changing tires etc.. the second 3 months are engine rebuilding, modification and power train, and the last 3 months are electrical systems wiring, and accessories, so i am pretty confident that i will come out of college knowing and understanding alot better of motorcycles and what it takes to build a bike, i may even move down south where bikes are more of a demand then in the southernteir of NY

here's a couple including one i sketched up of what the pro street chopper would look like to build

FP070609b.jpg

chassis_198_bayonet_1.jpg

chassis_198_bayonet_2.jpg

chassis_198_bayonet_3.jpg

fowardcontrols1.jpg

fender_frnt_1_2.jpg

Chopper19pipes.jpg

trans_6spd_8_1.jpg

tbars.jpg

i would have to see, but i think that it would be something that i could do becuase it would go along with the units that we would be doing in college , but ony thing is id have to get the $2k to buy the chassis, and more $ to buy the other parts, so i 'll have to see if i can get it while im in college or have to wait till after college to buy it, i can get a $1k pretty quickly, but it may take a couple months to save up another $1k having a part time job