premix???

powerband

Feb 21, 2010
madison ohio
ok so iv been mixing 32.1.using 1 cup in two gallons.then i was told to mix 50.1.but the guy mixing 50.1 said he put 10 ounzes in five gallons.and he was mixing it in a dirtbike thats suposed to be 32.1...my question is whats the correct measurment of oil to gas for two gallons.am i doing this right?by the way its going in my kx.not sure if that makes a diference.

ok so iv been mixing 32.1.using 1 cup in two gallons.then i was told to mix 50.1.but the guy mixing 50.1 said he put 10 ounzes in five gallons.and he was mixing it in a dirtbike thats suposed to be 32.1...my question is whats the correct measurment of oil to gas for two gallons.am i doing this right?by the way its going in my kx.not sure if that makes a diference.

8oz. to 2 gallons for 32-1. GET A RATIO RITE CUP!!! THEY ARE LIKE 5 BUCKS I:I haha

Ignore the best, ok, do not use crap.

premix.jpg

the best is not enough oil. i like my stuff lubricated... but i got a mixing syringe from walmart and it doesnt mix alot at a time but it was cheap

awsome ..very healpful thankyou..i just talked with kawasaki and they said to go to 40.1.and the kx isnt all that snappy of a machine and is more mid to top end range so i guess the torque im looking for isnt gona happen unless i run it at a high rpm.