Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Honda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polaris

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
vote for your preffered atv company and then tell us why you voted for that company performance, relaibility, etc

i voted yamaha because, they never let me down, and tons of good reasons

Last edited:
kawi atvs kinda blow...i think so. Polaris for utility,and yamaha for sport quads by far.

i forgot about putting that in the poll only way i can fix this is make a new thread.....

i don't think anybody will vote for them right now since they still have problems
nevermind lets not use up space

But I have a suzuki kingquad thats never failed me. Suzukis are great quads I dont know why every one ripps on them so much.

kawi atvs kinda blow...i think so. Polaris for utility,and yamaha for sport quads by far.

X2 I:I

My dad's Polaris EFI 800 V-Twin is AWESOME for utility use and still wastes most other quads.

i'm ok with suzuki and honda, but i like yamaha better for tons of reasons
Polaris i don't like because my friends sportsman always breaks, yet his big bear can handle anything!!!
suzuki the z400 ain't bad at all, i've seen alot of those on trails, test drove one myself and maan that thing was pretty fast, only thing i don't like much is it fels like the shocks bottom easy since its really wide

not trying to start an argument

i know what you mean there, those stock pogo sticks suck, they dont bottom out but because it is kinda wide it feels like it, that style shock is know to blow as well, both honda and suzuki use those showa shocks and they just suck

I'm about to purchase a 05 honda 400ex for trail riding but i voted yamaha because i've never once had a yamaha fail on me my blaster still stands strong after 4 days of HARDCORE riding/racing/beating at quadfest