Predator or Raptor?

Ive read that power and speed wise they are fairly close. The Predator is heavier, but has a better suspension and a lot of cool upgrades from the factory. I also like the looks of it better. Maybe Polaris built the Predators good and it wont have to many problems. Still no email though. If i dont get one by tomorrow night im going to have my dad send him one and see if he has any better luck. I wish he had a number listed so i could call him.

Well that works out perfectly. Buy both if still available, ride them enough to form an opinion, and sell one. That's as ideal as it gets. Do eeet mang!

Yep, thats my plan. If i like them both equally ill probably sell the Raptor because they sell for more then the Predator. Hopefully i can get some info back on them sometime. I wish people could check their email more often or at least left a number.

does anyone read before posting? maybe i misunderstood but i dont beleive u own either as of right now...i would buy and sell both..they are both way to heavy and not good trail machines imo...raptor center of gravity SUCKS.....my buddy had a polaris and he just sold it for 2300..

keep the raptor if u like i have a fiend with a predator ive watched it walk all over raptors but its up to u im not a polaris fan but them predators r bad ill give them that

does anyone read before posting? maybe i misunderstood but i dont beleive u own either as of right now...i would buy and sell both..they are both way to heavy and not good trail machines imo...raptor center of gravity SUCKS.....my buddy had a polaris and he just sold it for 2300..

not good trail machines? there both great trail machines. idk how the center of gravity sucks, because when i jump, it lands perfectly

Predaturds are very unreliable in the temperature department, friend has an 2005 and replaced the thermostat 3 in 5 rides. 1 time it overheated with no warning it exploded, busted crank piston cylinder and other little goodies.

It definately has power but those kinda issues would make me nervous buying even a new one.

not good trail machines? there both great trail machines. idk how the center of gravity sucks, because when i jump, it lands perfectly

they raptor seat height is waaaay to high. like riding a tractor. and when i say not good trail machines i mean they are like tanks , not nimble at all.
303ckrs.jpg

this is what u really need.....but even then i think blasters rule in the trails...

Well, im 99% sure they are gone. The guy hasnt replied to my emails, and the ad has been deleted so im guessing they are gone. There was probably other people like me who jumped on them since today was the fourth day they were up. But, i still might get a Predator because i like the way they look, and they are cheaper then most raptors and 450s. I just wish there was a bigger selection of cheaper nice quads around here. Thanks for your guys opinions though, it might help me pick out a quad.

Predators are nice, but get an '05 or newer if you can. I know the 03's and maybe the 04's, can't remember, had some problems that were fixed in the later models. They are heavy, but if you set up the suspension right, they handle pretty good. They make good power too. Also, I would only get a Raptor if it were the 700. The 660's are bleh.

Predators are nice, but get an '05 or newer if you can. I know the 03's and maybe the 04's, can't remember, had some problems that were fixed in the later models. They are heavy, but if you set up the suspension right, they handle pretty good. They make good power too. Also, I would only get a Raptor if it were the 700. The 660's are bleh.

Yeah, ive read that the 03 gearboxs sucked, but they fixed it for 04. There is a 07 in great shape but the guy wants 4000 for it, which is way out of my price range. And im not to worried about weight, just as long as it doesnt really feel like a tank or is unreliable. Ill race sometime hopefully, but ill just be riding with a Ranger XP and a Foreman so most quads can probably walk all over them. As of right now im looking into a YFZ that the guy has $2333 in the title for it, so who knows if thats what he wants or if its just for attention. Otherwise i might just get me a predator since it seems like few people have them, ill be one of the different ones. I just hope that the people i email will respond sometime with answers.

actually the predator beats the raptor 660-too proven fact right out in front of my house they even switched riders to see if it was just a crappy rider

Well, i think i found the Predator i might be getting if the guy has it. Its an 06 Matt Smiley GNCC Replica, so it has better shocks, and some other upgrades. My dad said its the best quad ive showed him so far and he said that if i want to spend 3200 i can get it. But, the major downside is the money i have. He told me i can only take half the money out of my savings, so that gives me like 3500 to spend. I figured id work this summer for him full time and other people and make that back, but he said hes not sure if there will be any work this summer. Im going to be buying a vehicle within the next 8 months, but if it comes down to me not having enough money to buy a nice truck i can have our 90 F-250, it just needs a tranny. So im going to email the guy, and if i get no reply tonight im going to call him tomorrow. I hope he still has it. Im going to see if i can talk him down some also.