pre mixxing

its alil weight off yur toy but i just think its mostly to easy yur mind knowing that yur quad is gettin oil. i got it and i preffer just from all the bad stories ive heaard.

it makes it so that you're not relying on the oil injection to supply the oil. some people have problems with it others don't. personally i dont like trusting the well being of my motor to a plastic gear. then you just mix it 32:1 and you KNOW how much oil is going into it

it makes it so that you're not relying on the oil injection to supply the oil. some people have problems with it others don't. personally i dont like trusting the well being of my motor to a plastic gear. then you just mix it 32:1 and you KNOW how much oil is going into it

exactly. i was tryin to say that but wouldnt come out.lol

my yamaha dealer told me that if i didnt want to compleatly remove it i could premix and keep the oil injection so that if it did ever go bad it would still get oil. Yamaha said it would just smoke more

my yamaha dealer told me that if i didnt want to compleatly remove it i could premix and keep the oil injection so that if it did ever go bad it would still get oil. Yamaha said it would just smoke more

It would smoke alot...... you would be like running the motor at 16:1 or lower. I dont know what the oil injection runs ratio wise.

I wouldnt reccommend......... Also why bothering mixing the gas if you are still going to run the oil injection system. Since you are mixing the gas oil then just take the oil injection system off and premix...

the stock system mixes at 30:1, but yeah take it off its a plastic gear known to fail. plus its just more stuff cluttering up the bike. a nother reason that ive seen before, say you wreck and knock a hole in the oil tank? then you have to walk home or fry your engine