Practically new Vitos 240 unported kit

Roostinshee

Dec 16, 2008
I bought 1 new kit from vitos and a used ported top-end from another forum about a yr ago. I know I am going to lose money on this because I let my sisters bf who assured me he could install studs install the studs. Well since I didn't know how, or have the tools I let him and he f**cked them up... since I had 525$ in this I decided to just leave it alone for a while and get the stud pullers/removers to properly do the job. Since then I have installed several sets of studs but am scared to try to helicoil this top-end, + don't want to put anymore money into it. It just sat on my my top shelf in my closet and has mild surface rust only at the very bottom of the bore, it may come off with high grit paper or a hone.

Original vitos box-
Head
4 out of 6 studs installed correctly
2 places with damage (shown)
Cast piston
Jet kit
Some of the gaskets (I have most but not all) -I'll look when I get home
This wouldn't cost much to repair, but it's an awesome chance to get one and mod it cheap.

I am $300 OBO(no low balls) + shipping
Just PM me and I'll answer the questions as best I can.

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Just ask plenty more pics....

$240 + shipping lowest I can go...
This needs to move... roommate needs some space for the bike he's gonna buy.

245 is the ABSOLUTE lowest I will go... That is without shipping. I thought this would sell, not mad. I own an ebay store and can get alot more, just trying to help out my fellow blaster riders. Sickens me some of the offers I go.. I felt like hitting it with a pneumatic jackhammer for the prices I was offered. Just alittle ticked, no names mentioned. These parts cost alot of money and lots of us have to work LONG HARD hrs while maintaining a decent gpa at Georgia Tech in Mechanical Engineering and commuting. Well I'll bump one more time, then off to ebay it goes.

End rant!

Yea it sold... internet + phone got disconnected for 2-3 days so I couldn't update the post. Sorry guys!!! Thanks Brandon!