power band

x2. hahaha. but you will find alot of the things on this forum are jokes. a bunch of jokers. especially the old bastards... (you know who you are)

I may be old, but I know who my daddy was, he was the mailman. He later became postmaster :D.
Currently developing 2stroke pacemaker :eek:
Powerband is the best part on a two stroke, kinda like hitting the nitros button. Almost as good as sax. :eek: I:I
When they strap me into a rocking chair I'll huff beanoil fumes till I'm gone.

I have an extra powerband. Its been in my garage for 2 years and I have no use for it. I'll send it, free shipping, for $500.

That is a steal! Wish I could use it, but my new one is great.

I have noticed that the throttle cable up at thumb if you adjust this correctly gives a good increase in power my blaster started running with hardly any power when you got on it but would idle fine. adjusted cable at thumb and all power returned Just a thought.

I think this kit will do the trick...
FunnyBore.png

Lol, I'm just playing man. It sounds like a potential carb problem? Possibly jetting?

I currenlty am selling a home made 2 tone glossy powerband that has a 3 year warrenty. Now i upgraded to a F1 turbo transmission so if anyone is intrested please feel free to PM me about any concerns.

yeah a powerband is basically maximum revs in other words its at the red line if your not reaching it your probably losing compression so more than likely need a top end rebuild

yeah a powerband is basically maximum revs in other words its at the red line if your not reaching it your probably losing compression so more than likely need a top end rebuild

thats completly not true the powerband isnt maximum rpms.
stock falls off realy soon in the rmp range and isnt very strong.
where it comes on at depends on the pipe you run, if you have porting, what kinda porting alot of factors go into it.

thats completly not true the powerband isnt maximum rpms.
stock falls off realy soon in the rmp range and isnt very strong.
where it comes on at depends on the pipe you run, if you have porting, what kinda porting alot of factors go into it.

correct correct. my powerband certainly doesnt kick when its rev'd right out lol..