power band

xcaseylanex

Feb 24, 2009
cant seem to find power band that much just bought the bike. its pretty much stock so what gear do yall hit power band most in?

powerband is dependent on the bike's set up. The pipe most greatly effects where the powerband is going to be. The powerband is felt the most in 2nd gear generally, but it is present in every gear when you hit the upper RPMS. Oh and blasterjim your left front tire looks bent like \

i jus i guess dont fel it to much i had a kx 85 and i guess it was alot stronger. i jus really dont feel it in this bike. and btw what octane should i be running threw my bike?

Yea it is bent. I'm not positive on how to straighten it. The wheels are also turned so it looks worse than it is. I'm just trying to hold out cause I want to put some +3+1 a arms on it.

The tie rods aren't the problem. The top of the wheel is pushed in. If you are looking at it straight on it looks like this \ .

I see wat one he is talking about. That same tire on my bike does the same thing, but as you can see the rim is bent pritty bad.
5piecy.jpg

well even stock you should still feel a decent powerband, my brother has a stock one and i can wheelie all the way through third gear barely pulling on the handlebars, mine didn't have a powerband at all when i got it, turned out the motor was blown and the carb was jetted about 6 sizes too big, and wasn't tuned correctly, once i got that all done right i haven't blown it since, and i have a great powerband now, it's very strong