Possibly Blown up? or Crank? HELP

J

JWH98Blaster

So heres the deal while riding the other day it was probaly about 95 degrees, I was running my 98 blaster pretty hard, and after awhile I was getting ready to put it away and I pulled in on the clutch and shifted down to 1st, well my blaster would slowly putt along and kept wanting to die even with the clutch pulled in and i kept having to give it gas to keep it going well when i let off the throttle it quit running and seized up. The kick starter wouldnt move at all, so after letting it cool and all i popped the head off and the spark plug looked in good condition and the piston looked fine also. So i put it in 6th gear and unseized it and the cylinder walls looked good too. So i put the head back on and tryed to start it and it did 2 kicks and made like a grinding sound and seized again. So I thought that since the top end looks good and it was just rebuilt about 2 months ago i thought maybe its something in the bottom end? I'm clueless, I think i need a new clutch anyway because it wasnt shifting correctly like it wouldnt shift up into like 4th or 5th until i shifted back down then up to those gears and it would slip every now and again and just not go into gear at all. HELP PLEASE Tell me any suggestions of what i can do or whats wrong with this thing so i can get riding again!