Port Work By G Travis Racing

stnditup2

Jul 24, 2008
Chillicothe IL
Well a few wks ago i sent my cylinder to G Travis Racing and had it bored, ported with boost ports installed... Got it back bout a wk ago and got new gaskets for it and put it together 2day.... Sounds like a bad lil machine now I am in the process of goin thru the break-in once again to let the rings set rite... After I got it all put together and I was lettin it idle for 15 mins. I made a set of air scoops and put them on I am waitin on my Adjustable Timing Plate to come in thru the mail so I can take it out and ride it.... I will post pics soon maybe a few wks. or so Im in the process of movin so be expectin the pics soon....If anyone is interested in gettin port work done let me know I will send you his contact info......

no pics cant save pics on here its a buddys computer, got dune port aggresive with boost ports, pipe is still FMF gold series with power core 2 silencer, and no head work done yet

port1.jpg

yes.. stnditup sent me a pic of the exhaust side also, i couldnt get it to send from my phone to my email, and it wasnt that great of pic...

standitup... text me some better pics if you can and ill post them for you

I seen his ad on ebay for like 130 or 150. i was thinking of going to synder just because there here in ohio and I can drop it off myself. Anyone have any of there work?

BTW the pic looks good.

snyder does some really nice work, i sold a motor done by them, it looked really good and there was time in it, so if their prices are good i would

^^^^^Tru Dat dat is wat i did was talked to him and got to know him before i just up and sent my cylinder off to him....Good Guy and does damn good work....

yeah hes going to do all my port work and mill and re chamber my head. i wanna know how it runs because im getting the same port job. if any one wants it heres his number 636-221-0540.

Man I took it out Saturday and I could tell a big difference in the performance of it.... I have so much more Throttle Response....I didnt get adjustable timing plate in till today so I rode with stock timing but It ran damn good.... I would put the timing plate on and take it out but I broke 4 teeth off my front sprocket sunday so im down again... No nothing happened to my case thank god..... Ya if any of you decide to go thru him tell him Josh McClendon sent you there and he will hook you up.... Hope to get some vids on here of me ridin it soon....