Please read!!!!!

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
one of my friends that I have been racing with for the past few years had his garage broken into wile he was at the nationals and they stole everything...
so if you are loking around on ebay and see anything in this list please let me know ASAP:

Hi All,
>
>This past weekend while a friend of ours was at Loretta's someone broke into his garage and stole Layne's 300 and his 450R along with a 450 motor, a complete set of Hyper beadlocks and various other quads parts. I'm forwarding information in hopes that we can catch the people responsible and soon before everything is completely trashed. I don't have a complete list of evrything that was taken from the shop yet. At this point, Henry thinks no tools are missing so they knew exactly what they were after. When I get more info I'll forward it to everyone.
>
>Here's what I have for now:
>
>2007 Honda TRX300 EX with the following:
>
>EGC A Arms powder coated black with Janssen Encapsulated oversized ball joints Gold & Red in color
>Flexbars with red Tag grips and black Power Madd hand guards and TRX450R brake lever
>+1 Anti Vib steering stem powdered coated black reinforced below bend for tank will show welding bead
>Dual steering stabilizers with Janssen stickers
>Braided front and rear brake lines with red aluminum line keepers
>Motorsport Aluminum Nerf bars - raw in color with black netting
>IMS foot pegs with kick ups chrome in color
>Roberts Racing front shock mount powdered coated black w/Roberts sticker
>Black seat with tear on "H" on left rear side
>Red powder coat frame with gussets
>JB Swingarm +2 3/4 powder coated black gusseted at front
>Dominator II axle
>Douglas Beadlocks rear rims (Silver ring & rim) with Brand new Kenda Kutter rear tires
>OMF Beadlocks (silver rims w/blue rings) with Kenda Klaws Front tires
>TRX450R front spindle set up including brakes
>FCR Carb 36mm with K&N Airfilter and Curtis Sparks outer foam filter - airbox still used
>TC Racing Pipe silver in color
>Custom Axis triple rate remote rezzie shocks on front
>PEP ZPS Rear Dual rate Shock blue helper spring and red main spring
>Cobra aluminum skid plate
>RK 520 Gold Series chain
>Front fenders cut for racing - 4" or so of fender turn up
>Rear plastic has been melted by pipe on right side - this was cut out to remove rough edges
>
>
>2006 Honda TRX450R with the following:
>
>Walsh Swingarm and A-Arms powdered coated black
>PEP ZPS Triple rate front shocks with remote rexxies
>PEP ZPS Dual Rate rear shock with remote rezzie
>White plastic
>
>Don't have a whole lot of info on this as it belongs to a friend where the quads were stolen from.
>
>Extra parts stolen:
>
>+1 Anti-Vib steering stem powdered coated black has been repaired just below the tank bend (both stems were reinforced, repaired and powdered coated by Roberts Racing so will show welds)
>
>Complete set of Hyper Beadlocks.
>
>450R Engine cases and cylinder (bearings badin cases - they were apart awaiting repairs)
>
>Please let me know if you hear of ANYONE trying to move parts/machines that sound like these.
>My cell: 414-659-3654 Jemal's cell 414-659-3653
>Thanks for your help!
>
>LinAnn Lauer
>Stickboy Racing
>Murray, IA

yeah and to think they got probably close to 30 thousand dollars of stuff in a couple of minutes

wow i think that quad should easily be recognizable on ebay. the first thing ill look for are the plastics that should lead u and the owner directly to the guy who stole it

Dude that does suck.....but do you think there that dumb to start throwing that sh*t on ebay...? Really.....if they was smart enought to know he was gonna race and be gone that day/night.....then just my opion but you wont see that sh*t any more.....if they took that much ..that was more then a snatch and grab...it was planned...that was enough stuff for a trailer to be used 2 quads and engine and parts.....sh*t

Dude that does suck.....but do you think there that dumb to start throwing that sh*t on ebay...? Really.....if they was smart enought to know he was gonna race and be gone that day/night.....then just my opion but you wont see that sh*t any more.....if they took that much ..that was more then a snatch and grab...it was planned...that was enough stuff for a trailer to be used 2 quads and engine and parts.....sh*t

yea he's right these guys will part out these quads but slowly. They will sell a couple of parts a month now how would you no say he sells the aarms they will fit in with all the other af aarms this will be very hard to get his stuff back almost inpossible like said be for most likly these whernt some kids that just grab something and ran they without a dough planed it and maybe they new him because honsetly how would they no he was going to the race. like said he looks to be a serous racer but like comon things happen and you dont make every race they most likly new him or had his sn or myspace and sh*t and saw like going to the race this weekend then they planed it.

yea he's right these guys will part out these quads but slowly. They will sell a couple of parts a month now how would you no say he sells the aarms they will fit in with all the other af aarms this will be very hard to get his stuff back almost inpossible like said be for most likly these whernt some kids that just grab something and ran they without a dough planed it and maybe they new him because honsetly how would they no he was going to the race. like said he looks to be a serous racer but like comon things happen and you dont make every race they most likly new him or had his sn or myspace and sh*t and saw like going to the race this weekend then they planed it.

yep what he said......lol..

ya know, i've often wondered how guys sell stolen sh*t on ebay or craigslist, and the only thing i've come up with is on craigslist is to list it under different citys than your own or the one it was stolen from, and when someone buys it why would they care where it really came from, as long as the price is good and it comes at all, so i ask my brother in-law how he found riding gear that came from new jersey, and he said he goes to google and types in the search box, say........ "300ex extended a-arms craigslist"
and it will pull up all the 300 ex stuff on all of craigslist, not just one city
so this may be a way to search all over for some of the missing parts
that definately sucks, hope he had some insurance or homeowners covers it, but would still be nice to catch the lowlifes
we'll be watchin out for ya

ya the sh*tty thing is that motorcycle thieves are smarter these days. it was definately planned. probly someone they see all the time...and they wont throw the parts on cl or ebay just yet...they will be patient and sit on em for a while. and then probly take them out of state to sell... unless they are tweakers needing a fix or somthing. anyways i hope those guys get caught. it sucks because i worked hard for everything i have, so when people try to take that instead of working for it like i did, i take offence and get f*ckin pissed. good luck, karma will get these guys...the universe seems to unfold as it should.

hope you catch those guys my dad gets mad when i leave the garage doors open cause he says people will see all the tools and bikes and stufff we got in there and steal them.