Please help engine trouble

Ok I took the exhasut off I checked the piston through there its on right the rings look fine. I dont know what else can cause knocking. I dont have a leak down tester but while idling I sprayed all over wiyh soapy water no bubbles. When giving gas it also bogs what adjustments can I do for that

Ok I took the exhasut off I checked the piston through there its on right the rings look fine. I dont know what else can cause knocking. I dont have a leak down tester but while idling I sprayed all over wiyh soapy water no bubbles. When giving gas it also bogs what adjustments can I do for that

It sounds like you have a carburetor related issue. Bogging is indicative of a lean condition, sputtering is indicative of a rich condition.

The knocking could be piston to cylinder clearance.

Spraying soapy water on the outside of the engine while it's idling is NOT how to perform a leakdown test. The purpose of the leakdown test is to determine if the engine is leaking. Soapy water is sprayed on the engine while it's internally pressurized in order to find the leak by blowing bubbles out. Spraying soapy water on the engine with it running is going to suck soapy water into your engine making any problems your engine might already have, worse.

if im running yo rich cause im smoking a lot what can I do. How do I adjust the carb the right way I'm try it idles fine and the knocking seem to fade . Now the peoblem is giving it gas it sounds like its drowning and the sputters and dies.

Its all stock .230 main.32.5 pilot. I did a carb rebuild just didnt change the needle on the throttle system couldnt figure out how to get it off of the tors.

What mods besides the bore do you have? I would not run it till you leak test ,if no leaks plug chop. Thats the only way to be safe. You don't want to blow that new top end.

Ok just wanna say. I called ken about 10 or more times today on a sunday and he walked me through every step and got my blaster running again.cant thank him enough. And thanks for trying to help everyone.

If you fixed it, please share with the class. This way others that may have the same issue in the future could see what you actually did to fix it

The knocking sound I thought I herd was coming from the exhaust. I herd iy better when he made me take the air filter off. I did removed tors the parking brake was the problem once I unhooked it worked fine. Again thanks for the help

Just one other question. Of im running rich got a lot of white smoke what can I do to make it more lean air screw?