plastic dipping

bansheedave

Nov 4, 2010
Has anyone thought about getting their plastics dipped rather than sticker kits? When I get new plastics, I'm thinking of getting them dipped rather than stickers. More expensive but much cooler I think.

They are located over in PA. So wonder if any of our blaster forum members may know them.

There is another place in port Huron that's just getting into it as well. They also powder coat.

There are also diy hydro dipping kits.. I don't know about the larger parts but smaller parts don't look to hard to do.

There are also diy hydro dipping kits.. I don't know about the larger parts but smaller parts don't look to hard to do.
Once you mentioned it, i looked it up on youtube. Doesn't look to hard for smaller parts but the big parts that require activators and primers, I'm not set up to do.

ive done some small hydro dipping and its pretty easy. would be tough to do plastics though. you d need a huge tank to dip into. who ever does it for you id just make sure they ve done a lot of quads before. the plastics have to be painted before dipping. take s some practice to figure out how to get paint to stick to the plastic

ive done some small hydro dipping and its pretty easy. would be tough to do plastics though. you d need a huge tank to dip into. who ever does it for you id just make sure they ve done a lot of quads before. the plastics have to be painted before dipping. take s some practice to figure out how to get paint to stick to the plastic
Yeah, I've been talking to the place in PA. They told me they had to paint them first. They do them on a regular basis. The one here in my state that Larry's Shee mentioned hasn't gotten back with me.

Reactions: undergroundart
Yeah, I've been talking to the place in PA. They told me they had to paint them first. They do them on a regular basis. The one here in my state that Larry's Shee mentioned hasn't gotten back with me.

I saw mmention he was going to the U.P. this weekend.

He is in the process of expanding his bizz He's been doing the hydro dip for a while and have seen mention of the prep work involved as to sandin and priming.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw mmention he was going to the U.P. this weekend.

He is in the process of expanding his bizz He's been doing the hydro dip for a while and have seen mention of the prep work involved as to sandin and priming.
Murder Mitten....lmao. I'll give him a call when I get everything together. If I can keep anything local, and drive to, I will.

Last edited by a moderator: