image.jpg
    825 KB · Views: 219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    954.1 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 207
the make is usually stamped on the inside of the piston and the size im guessing is 67.5 by the 150 on the top of the piston but I would use a caliper to measure it

I couldn't find any letters that made sense on the inside of it. The only thing I know about it is its cast I will look on the inside of it after work this evening

Im not certain wsm but it looks like one. If it were it would say it on the inside.

I haven't used any in a quad but I have used them in jet skis and they are ok but if you are dead set on wsm get the platinum series ones.

Not really dead set on anything but I'm probably gonna go with a cast piston on this build. Would the bore being worn out cause the skirt break?

Well luckily I found all the rest of the piston in the box of parts I've got. I find it strange that the bore looks to have very minimal damage as far as the eye can see. The thrust facings don't have hardly any scoring at all

Unfortunately the eye cannot see out of round and taper.

No matter what it looks like, it should be measured to see wether it is within specs.