pissing me off!!!

Darrell

Feb 23, 2008
I think its kind of sad when people comit to buy an item from you then a few days later they change their mind!!! when you comit to buying somthing you should go through on the deal because of the time and other people that were told they couldnt have the item because somone was supposed to buy it!!! ok iv had one specifc item that i have had 10 people now (no joke...10 people) say they wanted it and would be sending me payment..so in a few days when i dont recieve payment i get back on and see a message saying they changed their mind!!! ok..changing your mind is fine but dont say your buying it from the start! and in the mean time i closed my ebay auction on the item and paid seller fees because the item was supposed to be sold!!! but im basically saying dont tell anyone your sending payment and buying a part untill you are actually set on buying that item!!! im not pointing out any certain people at all for this but its just really starting to be a pain in the ass and a real hassel to sell items!!!

P.S. This could also push great members away from this site!!!because i know its happened to more than just me!!!

thanks guys for checkin it out..i think im speakin for every one with this but i got real f&*ked on a deal today and i just wanna ram this moniter up somones ass!!!!

yeah i know how you feel.. i was suppose to sell my blaster to this guy and he was just about to put the check in my hand then decided he didnt want it

lol...i was asking $1300 for mine and i had a guy a few weeks ago tell me he would give me $600 for it!! i told him to take his fat ass down the side walk!!!

hey darrell i apologize for not purchasing your seals but FYI i bought the whole set shipped for what you were asking...i know that your not pointing fingers towards anyone and your comments are warranted but you also need to wear the shoes on the other side...i was ready to buy but you weren't budging on price and i got a better deal elsewhere...

as for people saying they will purchase something and not following through with it, that has happened to all us of at some point in time and it does suck and we all wish it would not happen...

once again i am sorry and i hope there is no hard feelings...

hey darrell i apologize for not purchasing your seals but FYI i bought the whole set shipped for what you were asking...i know that your not pointing fingers towards anyone and your comments are warranted but you also need to wear the shoes on the other side...i was ready to buy but you weren't budging on price and i got a better deal elsewhere...

as for people saying they will purchase something and not following through with it, that has happened to all us of at some point in time and it does suck and we all wish it would not happen...

once again i am sorry and i hope there is no hard feelings...

no no..no hard feelings...you told me up front that it wasnt the price you where wanting and i had more in them then what you wanted to give and we agreed on that!! you had nothing to do with it and it wasnt to do with the seals at all..its been everything in general, that I'v ended ebay auctions on to hold for members of this forum being nice then i get f*cked when they dont buy it and i still have to pay the ebay fee's for somthing that i didnt sell!!

no no..no hard feelings...you told me up front that it wasnt the price you where wanting and i had more in them then what you wanted to give and we agreed on that!! you had nothing to do with it and it wasnt to do with the seals at all..its been everything in general, that I'v ended ebay auctions on to hold for members of this forum being nice then i get f*cked when they dont buy it and i still have to pay the ebay fee's for somthing that i didnt sell!!

i would make them buy it thru ebay if its already posted there an if the people dont pay then leave sh*ty feedback for dead beat bidder if you agree on a diffrent price thats ok just dont tell ebay

i would make them buy it thru ebay if its already posted there an if the people dont pay then leave sh*ty feedback for dead beat bidder if you agree on a diffrent price thats ok just dont tell ebay

I just dont end any more auctions, if somone wants somthing i send em a link to the ebay auction and they can bid it out with every one eles, this took care of the problem!

damn that sucks. i have alot of sh*t on egay and i would not end it early unless that paypal is in the bank

yeah, well when you trust members of a forum that are suposed to be kewl and hook you up like you would them, then they f*ckin dry pop ya, then ya learn i guess! lol

fortunately the few items I had on ebay (which I took off to sell recently) are looking like they will sell.. It just sucks that we have (well had) to go through that extra crap just to get rid of some stuff.

that dos suck and i got f***ed buying an item , some guy said he would sell me an exhaust and he neve gave my the shipping price so i just sent the money h said originally and then he makes a pig deal about me having to pay shipping and sh*t and its been ove a freakin week and i still got nothing.

that dos suck and i got f***ed buying an item , some guy said he would sell me an exhaust and he neve gave my the shipping price so i just sent the money h said originally and then he makes a pig deal about me having to pay shipping and sh*t and its been ove a freakin week and i still got nothing.

yea ya can get sum annoyed wit ebay i bought 1 item 4rm england an another 4rm china on de same day an i live in ireland but i was waitin ages for my item 2 cum 4rm england and the item from china came alot quicker