Pissed already!

darealblaster

2 STROKIN PUERTO RICAN
Sep 6, 2008
Puerto Rico
Ok on my f*** build thread i cant f*** post cuz it says HTTP error 500 and says that it could be cuz sever may be in maintnance or something, although i can post anywhere elser, i managed to only make 1 post but when im gonna put the update i cant, Ive asked a few times about it and still hasnt been f*cking fixed, anytime now would be good! X(X(X(X(X(X(X(

i'm not haveing any problems, but my school has been haveing numerouse problems with their internet, it has been having errors, might want to contact your internet supplyer, other than that i dont know.

it aint my internet supplier, it only happens in that thread and i tried to make another one in that section and happened, but i can still post anywhere else with no problem.

do this..go to ur web browser (this page) top right corner under the [x]
click TOOLS::
Internet Options
Browsing History::DELETE
DELETE ALL
Box will pop up,make sure its checked and click OK
Exit the browser.

Then open the browser and check site again.

i pm'd cbaber ill jsut wait till he reads this and fix it cuz i cant do anything more on my part. Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it.

Yeah I was gonna merge all the posts so you could copy and paste all the info into a new thread but there are too many posts to do that.....
Admin will gettcha sorted out man.