PikledBeats-GREAT GUY!

York Racing

Apr 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
I recently sold a Pro Design billet intake to PikledBeats on here. He promptly sent the money order to me and there were absolutely no problems. He was great about it and very respectful. I got the money order and shipped the part out and I had written the wrong shipping info so it got returned to me. I messaged him and told him that this had happened and he took it very well and he was very nice about it. I corrected it and sent it to him and it ended up taking MUCH longer than we both had suspected. After a week of not getting it, he sent me a polite message asking me for the shipping number and I sent it to him. No problems there. When he recieved it, he told me that it was missing a diverter and that it had been removed from the intake. He remained VERY polite during the whole ordeal and he was very trusting. He is a great guy to do business with and he can be trusted completely. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Grade A guy! Thanks Beats and sorry for the trouble with the intake.

Thank you again 98, I believe in this forum and believe everyone deserves the benifit of the doubt and that in most situations things can be talked out, I do not think that you knew that it was missing a peice and had you known you would have advertised as such. I do recommend that everyone get pics of what they are buying, though I should have asked and I cannot hold one responsible for what they do not know is wrong. Were all good I:I

Pikled is a great guy. really reasonable offers on stuff he sells and thanks for helping me jet my quad right for that dmc pipe!!