Pics of the new Blasty :)

got some Douglas ones for front, just need rears now mate, that's not a bad price, think I can get some of rocky mountain posted to UK for 90, but then would need tyres, and the price to mount them, going to keep my eye out on a set from a raptor, and get some 4x115 hubs I think :) what your plans man?

got some Douglas ones for front, just need rears now mate, that's not a bad price, think I can get some of rocky mountain posted to UK for 90, but then would need tyres, and the price to mount them, going to keep my eye out on a set from a raptor, and get some 4x115 hubs I think :) what your plans man?

well i need a front rim as one is leaking. but gonna just get the pair and get maxxis razr 2 for them as well(also from ian e) he can get razr 2 tires for £51+Vat each and Postage. but works out cheaper than the ebay ones at £147 for the front. my rear rims are of a yfz and have the 4/115 bolt pattern hubs. my rear tread is in mint condition as theres about 80% tread on them. once av got £100 saved gonna sell my rear rims and tires and get new rear rims and razr 2 for the back as well :)

Cover up them front fender mounts real cheaply.

I sent some to 89blaster89 he may have a pair he may like to part with.

Oil container fenders

2qdrdao.jpg

2crsu21.jpg

ae8r9d.jpg

Last edited: