Pics from the infamous guy with the blue and black blaster lmao!!!

BlasterJim5

Feb 4, 2009
Dallas Pa
I have gotten a few requests from people wanting to see more pics of my blaster. It is still a work in progress and I will update whenever I add things.

This is a pic of what it looked like when i first bought it. It had a decent amount of engine work done to it already.
blaster.jpg

I decided in the winter I was gonna tear it all down to the frame and paint things is put it back together for spring time riding. Here is a pic of it in pieces in my garage.
0226091549.jpg

Here are a few body mods i did.
a) Meshed the front grill.
0310092056.jpg

b) Cut the rear fenders. (fenders were very dirty)
0310092058.jpg

c) Cut the front fenders. (pics came out kinda dark)
0305091711.jpg

0305091711a.jpg

Got it all cleaned up and here how she is now.
0316091758.jpg

0316091759.jpg

0316091759a.jpg

Tell me what you guys think so far. I am still no where near done at this point. In the summer when I pick up more hours at work I will be adding much more.

Reactions: blasterman312
Next thing on my list is some suspension work. It has a lot of power to it but it feels unstable. I wanna make it more stable before doing more engine work.

Specialized, the reason i put the infamous guy with the blue and black is cause that is what people call me by. No one actually knows my name haha. I actually meant to put black and blue for the thread title, oops haha.

look'n good. I think everyones blaster on here is a work in progress. I've still got things I wanna do to mine too. Seems like it never ends!

i love how the front bumper looks although i think you should get rid of your graphics for some newer ones that fit the color scheme
how about some more powder coating like your pegs and stuff. Would look awesome

Yep it is a long ass silencer. It came with it on. I'm going to upgrade that when I get some money. Do a whole new exhaust setup.

That is why its soo long cause it has a spark arrestor. It is a pro circuit type 296 silencer. Its ugly and doesn't seem to really decrease the sound or smoke level out of the exhaust. I think its probably stealing performance too.