people are so stupid

Ok, a plow could be feasible, with a little welding to a junk front bumper, some ingenuity and a lotta freaking help from WARN, it would work. Best part of it all, now you would have a 2 stroker with a winch....and anybody who loves mud knows what that means...more confidence to follow the big boys and get yourself stuck. I:I As for reverse, are you all sure Blasters don't have reverse? I know it has been a while since I ran mine, but I'm pretty sure....oh sh*t, wait, my plastics were on backwards...makes sense now. **Palm to forehead** Shoulda had a V8!

I just checked the ad....really guys, it's a fake....it's gotta be. Where the hell is Snohomish????

Mine has reverse and a plow. The reverse on mine is a little tricky. You have to stand in front and push real hard on the bars for it to work.
e486c745.jpg

Now i know how I'm making money next winter! I:I

In awk's words "Jigga please!"

This is how you make money! I:I (it's sold by the way, not the plow, chains, and salt box though)

LOL...I never got why they made quads look like that with the seat. Kind of a scary thought though, that's probably the uncle to my Outty 500...thank God they went to the full seat.
0325121712b.jpg

I think he mixed up "Blaster" with "moto4", there is a 1986 yamaha moto4 250 with reverse and electric start and would have no problem with a snow plow. just a clueless dumbass that posted without even knowing what hes selling, I hate that.

I think he mixed up "Blaster" with "moto4", there is a 1986 yamaha moto4 250 with reverse and electric start and would have no problem with a snow plow. just a clueless dumbass that posted without even knowing what hes selling, I hate that.

Maybe it was "HOT" and he was nervous, not wanting to draw attention from the boys in blue.

You are probably right because i have seen a few other dumb azzz mix up the blaster and moto4...