Partz Pimp Partout

steering stem bracket, u got one and how much?

Dunno exactly what that is....

Free bump! Id like a pic of the carb. What brand/type is it? I could always use a spare.

Thanks! 34mm Flatside Mikuni, I am 90% sure it is Mikuni, I will have to confirm that tomorrow

Pics kinda suck, sorry about that!
102_0052.jpg

102_0051.jpg

102_0050.jpg

pull ur hood off and look at the steering stem, there should be a black clamp and metal piece holding the stem in place, ur cables run through the metal piece for ur brakes.

Got a box today. Bought the crank from ya but received a foot rest and some bolts. Sent a pm but haven heard back from ya yet. Hit me up when you get this

Thanks

HI noticed you dident list this. But do you have rear hubs that will fit banshee bolt pattern rims? Also do you have an intake boot for the air filter side that can fit a 30MM OKO carb fairly easily on hand? Thanks for your time dude.

HI noticed you dident list this. But do you have rear hubs that will fit banshee bolt pattern rims? Also do you have an intake boot for the air filter side that can fit a 30MM OKO carb fairly easily on hand? Thanks for your time dude.

I had some warrior hubs that are the same exact pattern as the banshee ones, but another guy has already claimed them. I have an intake boot but it would take just a little work on your part to make it fit the 30mm. Sorry but that's all I got bro! Good luck on finding the right parts!

I had some warrior hubs that are the same exact pattern as the banshee ones, but another guy has already claimed them. I have an intake boot but it would take just a little work on your part to make it fit the 30mm. Sorry but that's all I got bro! Good luck on finding the right parts!

Thanks for looking out on the hubs, I dident know warrior and banshee were the same but it does make sence now that I had to think about it lol.Your talking about the air filter side right if so send me a pic. and a price shiped to 43430 ohio if you got the time ok. So it will fit if I work it a little, if so thats not a big deal at all and will probably jump on it. thanks :D