Parts for sale

quadguy80

Apr 21, 2008
Sparta,NJ
I have parts for a blaster. 2 or 3 sets of EVERYTHING. just send me what you need and ill take some pictures and send you a resonable price. and i got EVERYTHING trust me. i have aftermarkets too but all used. i have everything from top ends to bottom ends to plastics to bolts to frames.

thanks for the interest guys. as far as you blaster195 i may have the oem bolts if not i have new 8mm bolts if you want those too, for the exhaust coupler i might have one but ill get back to you. for you brokenblazer i have k&N, dg bumpers, dg grab bar, maybe some carbon fiber reeds. why what are you looking for? and for you 89custom i have a steering stem. its perfect, straight, could paint it for your bike or i can do it for you. i will try and get a picture later and send it to you.

i can get you a pic tomorrow morning. and as far as price make me a reasonable offer. ill take the highest out of what people offer me

heres a pic of the bumper
1106081611.jpg

steering stem
1106081612.jpg

i have k&n's, plastics, hydro and mechanical brake calipers, carbs, cylinders, heads, bottom ends, frame, swing arms, handlebars, reeds, reed cages, electrical, cdi's, and everything else you could probably need. im getting out of racing so im selling my 2 bays in my garage or blasters and parts for them so just ask if you need any thing. my prices are very fare.

how much for a mechanical rear caliper??

what style rear grab bars?? I'm interested in two, but don't want a low profile (smaller than stock) kind. Thanx.

i sold my dg one already so i dont have any more grab bars sorry but on the caliper send me a pm with an offer and we will talk