PARTING OUT BLASTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u have any fmf complete exhaust systems

dude what are you high? =))=)) did you not read any of the thread before you started posting? this guy has screwed a lot of people out of money on here :(

Hi I was wondering if you have a left side case half for sale. The side with the flywheel. I tried to PM you but its full.

Damn. How many people got boned by this douchebag? When I signed up I noticed the for sale forum was pretty much anything goes. I have spent alot of time on guitar forums and stuff to know this sh*t happens all the time.

some considerations that I noticed arent in place to help prevent this stuff.

at least 50 posts
manditory to state items for sale and PRICE
must include a pic before posting up stuff. for reelz its like internets 2900 version 27 point 6 who dosent have a digital camera? seriously?

It these simple requirements arent met then MODS delete the post.

just my .02 cents

What really suprises me is the people who are still asking this jerk for stuff. If you want to piss your $$ away on some scam artist, go right ahead. If he were legit and gave a damn, he would at least reply to these posts. But not this guy, be warned.

Have a great day,

Rob.

This post will not die yet. I wont let it untill I get my money back. Here is the assholes address
Robert Assad
554 Plymouth Ave #2R
Fall River, MA. 02721
email...robssmallenginerepair@yahoo.com

EVERYONE BE AWARE OF THIS PRICK. DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY FOR ANYTHING..YOU WILL LOOSE IT..

This post will not die yet. I wont let it untill I get my money back. Here is the assholes address
Robert Assad
554 Plymouth Ave #2R
Fall River, MA. 02721

EVERYONE BE AWARE OF THIS PRICK. DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY FOR ANYTHING..YOU WILL LOOSE IT..

thats interesting he has a business for a email. i bet he does real good for himself acking like such a dickhole. if you lose money cant you contact the local police? everyone in this forum should email this sh*thead and tell him what a scumbag he is.
edit: emailed the piece of sh*t and told him he is trash. sure it wont go anywheres but i feel a tad bit better. lol

Last edited:
Robert Assad
554 Plymouth Ave #2R
Fall River, MA. 02721

This guys is a loser, Stay away. He may have changed his login and listed other parts for sale or replied to someones wanted post before the new forsale forum rules kicked in so beware and when/if he gives you his mailing address and wants you to send him a money order for parts (cause he doesn't use paypal) compare it to the above name and address.

Mototech called me on Sunday Feb 15 out of the blue and said he wanted to make things right---I think it was a couple of hours after he logged in on the 15th and read all the pissed off people on this post. He said he would send my money by Wednesday, February 18 and call me when it was mailed. Guess what, no call and no refund.

This guys is a loser, Stay away. He may have changed his login and listed other parts for sale or replied to someones wanted post before the new forsale forum rules kicked in so beware and when/if he gives you his mailing address and wants you to send him a money order for parts (cause he doesn't use paypal) compare it to the above name and address.

Mototech called me on Sunday Feb 15 out of the blue and said he wanted to make things right---I think it was a couple of hours after he logged in on the 15th and read all the pissed off people on this post. He said he would send my money by Wednesday, February 18 and call me when it was mailed. Guess what, no call and no refund.

have you filed a report yet???

you need to get on it....

sad enough he was on again today....and still no responses to over 100 posts on his thread.

nail this bastard to the wall guys he deserves it

lmao, cmon noobs, u have to read these threads before u start asking for parts, 3/4 of this page alone is members telling not to buy

WHO THINKS THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED?

Status
Not open for further replies.