parting out 02 blaster

yeah i am, shipping is going to f*ck me, i want to know people are going to be obligated to buy this sh*t before i even start tearing it apart.

Smoker i need a rear brake lever for cable brakes,do you have one in your spare parts?

Im thinking of them spacers,would they work on the front too?

2 things, first do you have the stock lower front brake cables? I need both left and right. and second, I know that your trying to sell your stuff for good prices and that you want to make money but, $100 for that bumper is a bit much. You can Ebay the same bumper for $59.99 with $12.00 shipping and that is for a brand new one.

You may have to be pretty flexible with the prices if you want to move anything right now. Nobody has the money right now.

the cheapest i saw it for on ebay is 75 with like 40 shipping, and it is a heavy bumper so im not going to get 12 dollar shipping, thats for people who ship on a reg basis, so i was trying to be reasonable...yeah before i even tear anything off of it i want to know people will buy. otherwise i won't do it. but yes i have the front cables..

hey man, i've just found out that the '02 axle won't work w/ an '06 bike. thanks anyways man.

yes it will why wouldnt it? the carrier is the same i have an 04 carrier on a 02 axle..