parting out 02 blaster

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
well i want a yfz 450 so i am going to part it out here or ebay,if i don't get what i want i will keep it and get a 450 also, heres the list.

240 kit-625 shipped comes with head redone by wildcard racing(with piston,rings etc..)
stock bore top end w head/piston etc- 220 shipped
bottom end with ebc dirt clutch-400 shipped
lrd full exhaust- 300 shipped
vf3 reed cage- 125 shipped(comes with a new set of reeds also)
keihin 34mm carb- 150 shipped
cfm airbox 100 shipped(w/ k&n filter)
maier race hood 120 shipped
jaws bumper 100 shipped
rear plastics-125 shipped
itp beadlocks w maxxs razrs 350 shipped
stock front rims/tires-140 shipped
fly handlebars 50 shipped
pazzazz bars 75 shipped
hydro rear brakes-150 shipped
axle 50 shipped
banshee hubs 50 shipped
wheel spacers-rear 40 shipped(stud type)
asv clutch-50 shipped
+3 swinger 200 shipped
acerbis handguards-50 shipped
i got a lot of time and money in this bike so don't try to low ball me, and don't post if you are not going to buy something i don't need ur .02 cents about my prices, because i know what all this sh*t costs.

Last edited:
hmm interested in the CFM airbox, could i see some picks, and could you get measurements of where the filter goes? to see if my K&N will fit as well?

The 240 kit is 574 new,you want 625?

You bought it from me for 250,your prices are on the high side,you can get a new +3 swinger for 200 and such.

You bought it from me for 250,your prices are on the high side,you can get a new +3 swinger for 200 and such.

for one its my sh*t, i will ask whatever the f*ck i want for it, i really don't care if they are high, ur the dipshit that sold it to me for that so you really need to shut the f*ck up, my prices are not high, check shipping on the "new" swinger, and the 240 comes with the head i PAID wildcard to redo for me to work with the 240 which you never did, u ran the 240 with a stock head, ur luck it wasn'r damaged

If you dont like someones prices why would you comment?? Just simply do not buy it ! There is no reason to put comments on someone elses thread like that. Thats just plain old ignorant.

hmm interested in the CFM airbox, could i see some picks, and could you get measurements of where the filter goes? to see if my K&N will fit as well?

the bike is not near me right now but the k&n goes in the front, the ones like stock won't work, if it is a round one with a fat mouth it will work

damn, i was just gonna say that i'm VERY interested in buying the axle, but you just said that it's bent....

well, if you've got a true axle, i'm interested in it.
hit me a pm w/ price shipped to 27606 man.