part out

Jhabeeb

Jul 25, 2011
Burlington, Mass
hey guys im selling my blaster project cause I cant physically ride it ( thanks to my motorcycle). the motor has yet to be assembled and I would like to sell the motor as a whole, its to hard to part it out. the motor had they piston skirt put a hole in the case but was repaired and approved by KOR. also the cylinder head redone by KOR the cylinder bored and the exhaust port cleaned up by KOR. the motor comes with a full gasket kit some new cylinder hardware, some brand new crank bearings that are still in the box and a gorgeous wiseco piston kit of course. O and the best part everything will be 2 day shipping!!!!( its actually the cheapeast option with my emplyee discount:))make offers on everything I have been out of the game for awhile!! it all needs to go!! help me put my jetta on bags!!!
un22t.jpg

k2xxde.jpg

IMAG1052.jpg

IMAG1053.jpg

IMAG1051.jpg

IMAG1050.jpg

a set of white cut front fenders
IMAG1049.jpg

these were spray painted, originally blue
IMAG1048.jpg

I have two skid plates this first one is better condition
IMAG1047.jpg

IMAG1046.jpg

IMAG1045.jpg

I have a rear grab bar no idea what kind
IMAG1044.jpg

I have a pair of pro tapers... the middle bar is bent but the bars seem fine?
IMAG1043.jpg

front bumper
IMAG1042.jpg
IMAG1042.jpg

Last edited:
Haha First post! TY for having me. Just scored a 01 blaster kinda rough but runs great so far. Sooo I'm gonna be needing some parts.

What you trying to get on that grab bar? PM me an price offer? I have Paypal and I'm not afraid to use it. Not sure how to check PM's here yet but I'm sure I can figure it out.

TY for your time and have a great night!!
Andrew

Sending you a message RE: purchase of the whole motor

*Edit

Apparently can't message. Interested in the whole motor shebang.

Reactions: Sgrenier
How much for gear shifter shipped to 839 Barnes rd cleburn Texas

This member hasnt replied to the thread since the day it was posted in July.

However, he has posted other sale posts and has been on here less than 1 week ago.

Here's his cell phone# from another post. Text him a pic of 2 guys in gym shorts and YMCA tank tops standing on a kick starter. Maybe that will get his attention. LOL Good luck.
V V V V V V V V

hey guys I have set of raptor 350 spindles( if you wanted to convert to front hydros) I have a cylinder head machined by KOR( doubles your power output) I have a cylinder just bored with exhaust port work by KOR and also a brand new wiseco piston specifically for that cylinder I would also throw in all the hardware and gaskets needed
will upload pictures tomorrow and best way to reach me is a text at 781 572 9682

Reactions: BudgetBlaster