paintball guns?

Depending on what type of paintballing your wanting to do they might work for you. If your just wanting to mess around and shoot at stuff they will probally be fine. If your wanting to do any type of competitive paintballing i.e. woodsball, senario, or speedball they would absolutely suck. If your looking for a good marker in that price range I would look for a used Tippmann 98, Alpha black, or A-5. Tippmann is way reliable and if they do mess up there are parts out the wazoo for them on e-bay way cheap. If you do end up buying either of those markers the Co2 tanks they offered with them are way small and will run out quickly. Do yourself a favor and get a Nitrogen/hpa tank at least 48cu in. 3000 or 4500psi they'll last alot longer and will be way more reliable. Just my 2 cents bro.

Reactions: Drifz1
ya its just for messing about i thin my friend wants a cheap one aswell €70 max ! i now its a tight budget llol ...i was like the tippman but there way to expensive! so i have 70 to spent and i dont mind about gear as i have all my quad gear what do you recommend i should get ! ( i have not a penny over 70 apart from shipping) thanks bro rep given!

If it were me id just keep lookin on e-bay for a used Tippmann. I see em goin dirt cheap used all the time, just gotta have patience and wait for someone sellin cheap with no reserve. I dont know if u have anyplace locally where your from where people paintball but if i were you do id go there and ask around. Where i live you can find good used ones locally for $50-$75. If you didnt live 3000 miles away id sell you one cheap ive litterally got a closet full of them lol.

Jesus, tippmann markers are garbage. Take it from someone who has trophies, and works at a paintball field, dye markers are the way to go. Get any dm, at least a dm4, and enjoy. I sold my old pink dmc with morphine bolt, freek system, and virtue board for $700 two yrs ago, so u could prob find one reasonable. Dont operate ANY marker on CO2. Only use hpa. If u must use a cheap marker, get a smart parts ion. I still have my old ion stuff and can fix any prob u run into. As a matter of fact, i could make u a deal on an sp8 with an ape board, freak system, hpa tanks, empire loader, u name it. Pm me if ur interested. And if u know anybody that has a broke autococker, i can fix and time those too. Even worr blades...

Elite 1 Homepage my aunt and uncles field. We can have a blasteforum showdown anytime! Woods, speed, scenario, we have it all. I can fix most any gun, have owned most every gun, and have gotten torn up by most every gun! Good place to ride the blaster too. Rode there two wks ago. Somebody come ride and shoot with me!!!

Another good marker you can find really cheap used is a Spyder MR-1 they're pretty decent and look good too.

I have one of these, they are awesome.

but between your choices, the second one looks pretty promising. I don't like the refurbished part though, the last refurbished gun I bought was sh*t.

ive got 2 tippmann 98s that i want to get rid of

ones stock
and one has a 20" j&J ceramic barrel,double trigger,and a stock the gun has been used but never the mods ran out of co2 then they made it illegal to get co2 outside a paintball game here

not sure in what condition not use them in a while.

You'd be way better off getting a tippmann, I've been playing paintball for 11 years now and I'm a d1 psp player. I know my fair share of information about paintball markers, those 2 that you posted up there are complete junk and will probably break within the first couple uses. Tippmanns are always reliable and will work under all conditions.

i loved my A5 i use to have. never had a problem with it. the hard for you is shipping. you can find guns cheap all day in the states. but to ship it to you is going to be a biotch.

i admit, tippmanns are rugged if u will, but they are still bottom end markers. u can pick up an ion for next to nothing, and they actually have a solenoid and multiple modes of fire. if u just want cheap, get a smart parts ion. its much lighter and far less cumbersome than a 98, and espescially the a5. i wouldnt suggets trying to play speedball with a tippmann. get an ion, they will work in any situation. IMO, and i have been playing since 96.

i admit, tippmanns are rugged if u will, but they are still bottom end markers. u can pick up an ion for next to nothing, and they actually have a solenoid and multiple modes of fire. if u just want cheap, get a smart parts ion. its much lighter and far less cumbersome than a 98, and espescially the a5. i wouldnt suggets trying to play speedball with a tippmann. get an ion, they will work in any situation. IMO, and i have been playing since 96.

ya the tippmann is not a speedball gun by any means.
it is a decent cheap woods gun for having fun.