Paint codes?

Feb 8, 2016
Kalgoorlie, WA, Australia
Hi all, just purchased an 04 (red frame with white plastics) and want to get some paint to touch up a few spots. Does anybody have the paint code for the red or know of a certain car that has matching paint?

Thanks in advance!

go to a powder coating place and ask them if they have a paint called vivid red cocktail #7 (VRC7) ..if not try to see if there is one close to that color

That's what I figured I would end up doing. Not ready to powder yet but if no one could give me an accurate powder on here then I was just gonna find who my work gets powder from and ask if they got something close to that VRC7

I looked further into powder options for the VRC7 paint. Powder by the Pound refered me to a color they carry called RAL 3005 Wine Red. Haven't tried it yet but the rep said that the color that displays on their little truck sample thing is a lot darker. They have an image of it as well that better represents the color. Just thought I'd put it in this thread so maybe someone looking to powder a matching color like me may see it in a search because my searching came up with nothing on the forum yet.