PA coal mine trip from NYC/NJ area!!!

JoeX

Jan 7, 2010
SI,NY
Taking a trip to the PA coal mine trails on presidents day weekend anyone interested? Feb 15th iam leaving from Staten island and so far we have about 8 people going if anyone wants to go let me know.

Taking a trip to the PA coal mine trails on presidents day weekend anyone interested? Feb 15th iam leaving from Staten island and so far we have about 8 people going if anyone wants to go let me know.

anyone????......

so what area of pa are you going, we got coal mines everywhere???

Stop posting if you "want to go but cant" or "would go but my bikes not together/ready" that doesnt do any good for the people trying to get something together. your just cluttering the f*ckin thread. Man up and ride, or dont post.

you still didnt tell us where about you're going????

i know of what you speak... btw its not a coal mine...its a copper mine or something if i remember correctly. see the coal seam at that depth would be so thin your quad wouldnt make it.. trust me im a swickley seam pa coal miner... try 28-32 inches in height... + the top ( roof) is terrible....

ive seen that place and it looks fun as hell.. i cant remember the name of it..

awk and i were talking about it and another large trails spot that closed out by him awhile back in chat..

i know of what you speak... btw its not a coal mine...its a copper mine or something if i remember correctly. see the coal seam at that depth would be so thin your quad wouldnt make it.. trust me im a swickley seam pa coal miner... try 28-32 inches in height... + the top ( roof) is terrible....

ive seen that place and it looks fun as hell.. i cant remember the name of it..

awk and i were talking about it and another large trails spot that closed out by him awhile back in chat..

Sorry it took so long to get back to everyone its in treverton PA