our modded parts

how much for the grab bar. i dont have one at all and i really like the design of the first one you pictured that just comes straight out

I wish i had your alls money to do these things...haha

these are great prices for what you get. (1) you cant get a case saver for a blaster anyplace else so $30 is a steal for the protection it offers. (2) the $40roller and chain guide set would cost $80 on fee gay for something similar and guess what? it will wear out and then you get to buy it again! but with freeks set you just change the bottom block. im on a super tight budget and i got a slider set, you cant go wrong.

what woould it cost me for one of those stator covers? i could send a stock one one to you to mod if it makes life easier. i dont want a design, just a window and a light. wish i had that kind of talent. ahah.

i might have to copy your airbox window if you dont mind. that looks like a doable dremel and sanding block mod.

Would just like to say, i gave the new case saver a really good ride a couple weeks ago and it has held up very well. with me, i dont have the bottom roller so the chain rides on the part that protects the shift shaft and its not even wearing out, works great. thanks man.

Freek good looking stuff... Love it. You got a parts and price list ? Can you e mail me one if i PM my e mail?... Keep up the good work ...

thanx man, but at the moment theres nothing left and been way too busy to keep up with the parts, ill get back to it as soon time allows