Ouch!

redranger

Jun 20, 2009
Topeka, KS
So I went riding for my second time on my blaster and had my first crash. I went to fast around an uneven berm and turned her over while flying ass/hip/kidney first into the hard pack dirt. It feels awesome!I:I

must be bad luck for everyone lol, i spent 3 hrs in the emergency room today after a pretty bad roll over, thought i broke a few ribs and of course the x rays came back negative, so now it a few days off from work

that may leave a mark but hey your alive thats the best part you get to tell about it. oh glad you are ok!!!

Glad youre alright as well blasterfreek! I should've just stayed home since i woke up late to begin with and then i didnt have gas mixed so i had to go get gas and i didnt eat anything so i was all disoriented/dizzy afterwards haha. Bad day to ride!

Okay I ride fricken balls to the wall and I have never flipped mine close a couple times but never went over.

(Going to SLOW LOL)just kidding, I also have not roled the bike on a turn but I fliped it one'ce on a big ass hill and nearly broke my sholderI:I(when trying to stop it from landing on me)

No I mean I jump, bycycle, cat walk ride the berms as hard as I can screw around all the time and never once have I flipped it. There was this on time I was screwing around in front of my cabin and I was drifting and I let off the gas and went up on the side walls of my tires didn't know what to do so I florred it and walk out of it.

i rolled mine once drifting on grass with stock tires. and once riding trails, i tried to stay out of huge truck ruts and the one side slipped in and it rolled and i bent my handlebars. i got them bent back with a little heat and a little muscle. never been hurt tho

i've had 2 "accidents" in the last year

1. first week after the full ground up rebuild and fresh tires i was coasting down a secondary trail to get from one main trail to another. only going like 5mph one side was washed out the whole way down well i tried to stay over to stay out of the washed out rut part and stayed about an inch over too far and with the new 3" spacers and tires the last row of treads caught some tree bark and flipped face first after ballancing for a min straight up and down on the front bumper looking at the jagged rocks i was about to land on. this was more scary than painfull.

2 first time i went riding alone i was barreling down a straight and was wide open in like 5th gear came around a small turn and whacked a mud puddle that was like a foot and a half deep, soon as i hit i was skiing on my front tires and bumper and the ass end was in the air, i ended up hanging out over the front with the handlebars stuck in my waist line. as i got to the other side it started turning to the left from me trying to move to get control and i damn near hit a tree.. my stomach muscles hurt but not as bad as my leg from kicking trying to get it to run to get me home. after draining the air box and kicking about 200 times i got it started enough to run and it seemed to start running right again about a mile and a half down the trail. kicked the damn thing so many times that the nut that holds the kicker on fell off

luckily i've never had any serious problems yet but only been riding almost a year. hell my join date here is when i started riding lol

i've had 2 "accidents" in the last year

1. first week after the full ground up rebuild and fresh tires i was coasting down a secondary trail to get from one main trail to another. only going like 5mph one side was washed out the whole way down well i tried to stay over to stay out of the washed out rut part and stayed about an inch over too far and with the new 3" spacers and tires the last row of treads caught some tree bark and flipped face first after ballancing for a min straight up and down on the front bumper looking at the jagged rocks i was about to land on. this was more scary than painfull.

2 first time i went riding alone i was barreling down a straight and was wide open in like 5th gear came around a small turn and whacked a mud puddle that was like a foot and a half deep, soon as i hit i was skiing on my front tires and bumper and the ass end was in the air, i ended up hanging out over the front with the handlebars stuck in my waist line. as i got to the other side it started turning to the left from me trying to move to get control and i damn near hit a tree.. my stomach muscles hurt but not as bad as my leg from kicking trying to get it to run to get me home. after draining the air box and kicking about 200 times i got it started enough to run and it seemed to start running right again about a mile and a half down the trail. kicked the damn thing so many times that the nut that holds the kicker on fell off

luckily i've never had any serious problems yet but only been riding almost a year. hell my join date here is when i started riding lol

haha well that is good that you havent had any serious injuries man!

Crashes suck! But they're fun once you stand up and realize what happened. I rolled my utility down a hill, it rolled over me, landed on its side 5 ft past me. When I got up and seen it all i was like "Holy sh*t! That was fun as hell!" lol

my buddy wrecked my blaster worse than i did soon as it was built lol im pretty sure i posted about it in my build thread. he was wide open in like 3rd or 4th gear drifting around the edge of a old baseball diamond and caught traction and barrel rolled it i seen it roll 3 times even bouncing up in the air like 7 ft the one time. i thought he killed it lol suprised he didnt kill himself. i tried to give him a helmet before he got on it but he wouldnt take it. now he always wears one atleast. i remember my worst fear was i was going to have to ride his bike for help lol old yz250 with a mind of its own. you can crack the throttle wide open and it doesnt do anything then like 3 seconds later it stands up on end and trys to loose you worst throttle response and transition into the powerband ever but damn will it ever move lol

first time with my toomeys i had it WOT out of a burm and i feel off the back and the quad rolled bout 10ft standing up on the back tires...i learned pretty quick not ta do that again unless i was ready...