ordered some parts for my 2fiddy

Feb 28, 2010
Kailua-Kona, HI
I wanna do a front end conversion my oldschool quadracer. so decided to go with the following parts :D

my double banjo stainless dual line setup (fricken bolt is fine thread so I need to get a coarse thread one before I can even bolt it together lol)

IMAG0488.jpg

got a yfz master cyl and dual piston calipers

IMAG0489.jpg

with z400 spindles the yfz calipers are a bolt on so easy upgrade once I get the arms on right ;)

ordered +1"+3/4" long travel houser z400 arms with adjustable camber, wish I got +1" slicast arms now after realizing what they offer but oh well I got um for $300 shipped to HI $50 of which was shipping and they're NICE condition!

IMAG0492.jpg

I ordered a set of front and rear hubs and spindles but they didn't get here I think the dumbass sent them parcel post which takes 2 months to HI and I can't make the stuff work til I have the front hubs and spindles... eh, I gotta get my double banjo bolt in coarse thread and a crank bearings so I can put my motor back together as well as a head gasket and at least the motor can be done. I really hope the homo just shipped my crap LATE and not parcel post as I'd rather wait an extra week than 2 months. hoping to use 18" long shocks as these arms use 19" shocks on a z400 but the lower shock mount is 1 1/4" closer to the upper shock mount on the lt250r than a z400... also since using z400 arms the motion ratio will be the same if not super close, so I can run trx250r, 400ex or z400 setup shocks :D

any input is appreciated, I'm going to be looking to a 300+cc setup soon and a good pipe, if not maybe just stock bore awesome port job and great pipe! long travel is my goal far as suspension goes. if this works and isn't too wide (will be about +3" per side) I will move to +2" arms for my next one and I hope to use a zilla motor to do a hybrid, but this is far from reality right now.

the right double banjo bolt came in yesterday

doublebrakelinefrommaster.jpg

I have crank bearings on the way and some gaskets then my motor will go back together at least the bottom half. I still need to freshen up the top end but it was pushing over 150psi so I may just put it back together and see how it goes since all I really wanted to do was replace all my crank seals lol. anyway, after I get more stuff in together and ON the bike I'll get more pix :D

sweet man, did you ever end up getting a 250 engine gasket set? i remember on QRHQ Yuzuha said they were backordered. I still have my Suzuki Full 250 set brand new if you need one. I ended up going a different route with my project