ok....i might just call it quits

nickpipes

Mar 16, 2010
Larose Louisiana...in da marsh!
ok...so i have my blaster...rebuilt entire engine, paintd the frame, all new plastics...it looks real nice...but im tired of notbeing able to ride the thing!
i h it all running fine...thenone day it just sputtered out....wouldent make no spark...so i got a new stator...still spark....so now i have my new stator new flywheel, buddys coil off his running blaster, and now shell run.but only at high rpms.....it just bogs out and dies if i let off.....anyone has any ideas
is it still elecrical or now mabie a fuel roblem?

if you have a good running blaster swap the CDI to yours and see what happens. I had a banshee with a bad CDI and drove me CRAZY cuz i would run fine then sorta run or just cut off, i replaced it and it ran like new. but id still do a leak down, i think there is a diy thread on how to make one

I would guess that you need to delete the tors and that will probably fix your problem. Tors does all sorts of weird crap when it malfunctions

:eek: Throttle Override Retarded sh*t :eek:
That's just what it will act like= retarded.
Been riding for a long time, have never had a throttle stick. If you maitain your stuff like a racing pro you will not have a problem. I:I

i myself never sunk the bike....but im thinkng the guy before me might have...ive been having thors problems with this bike since day one
the thing is....is that its an 06..and the thors and cdi box are all built into one...so i have no clue how to do a thros delete?