ok here we gooo......

blaster547

Mar 14, 2012
West Ky
I was just cruisin the other day with the kids and my blaster started to knock and rev high and out out control....so blow it up i dont care. I have tons of knowledge with powersport related anything lol but with everything that i have read on this forum and with the knowledge and know how i already have I fear not tearing into the heart of my ride and making it completely insane!!! I just want to let everyone know I love this site and all the help and other tips that come with it. My Blaster is getting a COMPLETE make over and I will keep all in touch with the progress and also may need some hints and ideas Thank all of yall and I will keep in touch....I:II:II:I

When you start it put it in the rebuild section of this forum.

Alright, PICS NOW AND ALL THROUGH THE BUILD!

Can't stress that enough. I:I

I got things for sale that will make your ride wicked! Awesome rear shock, ported cylinder, etc

ok i've done all that...I do know as much as to check leaks with carb cleaner. I do have a leaking head gasket but i was waiting to tear into her anyway:D This just gives me goood excuse to rebuild it. I love to do this kinda stuff BUT I do need help posting pics....lmao I have no idea how to do that lol computer sh*t confuses me this thing has no pistons or valves HELP!!!