oil squirting

is the oil coming from a hose thats attached to the right side of youre motor?

"ooo i noticed i dont have a overflow "hose" but the holes unpluged on the case. is that fine?"

i would say no because you may have stuff getting into your engine and may cause failure due to dirt or other foreign objects. i would say put some kind of hose on it really quick.

"ooo i noticed i dont have a overflow "hose" but the holes unpluged on the case. is that fine?"

i would say no because you may have stuff getting into your engine and may cause failure due to dirt or other foreign objects. i would say put some kind of hose on it really quick.

well it aint goin anywhere fast seeing as im just finishing my bottom end rebuild, maybe have it running tomorow. but yeah im going to get a hose and run it up under my seat or something. also, the weird rubber seal kinda thing on the oil pump cover... i think its for the hoses, its got 2 holes, 1 big, 1 small side by side... is just open. nothing pluged in them. the engine runs off premix, but i just found out that the oil intake in the carb wasnt plugged so thats what might have blown my bottom end. so i plugged that hole. the block off wasnt done with a kit, i think he just unpluged the hoses and took off the plastic gear. what else should i do other than plugging the hole in the carb and plugging the holes on the oil pump cover?

wasnt that detailed but atleast i know the most important ones, to plug the carb and oil pump holes on the oil pump cover. but when i was looking at a block off kit, there was a metal plate that looks like it covers some hole somewhere. the rest of it was just little caps and stuff to plug other holes. mayeb that plates for taking the pump right off and replacing it with just that little plate?

Last night i completely removed the oil injection motor opened it up and removed the little plastic COG that runs the oil pump so now its just sitting there doing nothing but acting as a filler. i read somewhere that that little plastic gear can break and still cause problems.. Even if the oil pump is disconnected it still runs. Might be something to look into

the guy(s) that had it before me didn't block it off either, i have to block off the carb very soon, but i need a new clutch so i'm not gonna be riding either. i haven't rode my blaster since the 3rd week of may because i keep finding things that need to be replaced and it is very aggravating, and bad for my wallet. other than the carb bein blockeed off and your vent hoses, the only other thing i would suggest is to get rid of the tors. there is a diy on that if you haven't already taken yours out.