oil pump

rusty1988

Jan 23, 2010
my oil pump that runs the 2 stroke oil to the carb i think its bad cause it bearly puts any oil out the end of it and i get no oil to the carb its not leakin i cleaned it to and still the same thing but if i have oil in the pump and in the holdin tank if i mix the gas to 32 to 1 can i still ride it without and problems

You should look into the Oil block off kit and mix your gas 32:1...the oil pumps tend to fail alot and you'll wish you had done it along time ago when ur rebuilding ur top end.

i kno i got to get the block off but a s long as i have oil in the tank and the pump and mix my gas can i still ride for a few days

yeah go for it dude I would suggest you keep a few spare plugs with you as well... have fun riding should smoke like spy hunter smoke screen button, (old school video game)

I got 3 inches of snow for my break in/ shake down tests. (it never snows here)

Alot of spare plugs. If you are going to premix and run the oil injection. Also as stated above you are going to be smoking just lime Spyhunter and shooting oil out the silencer like Spyhunter too.

If the pump is working sparaticly and you are adding 32:1 premix you could be at some point running at 16:1 or a higher ratio. That's alot of oil in the motor IMO.