oil problem please please please help!!!!

blastercrazy240

Feb 22, 2012
Hi guys i have a problem .. i just put my motor all together and let it run for maybee a min or two and then i remembered i shouldnt be using sythetic oil too break it in so i shut it off ... what should i do??? I used belray mc1 oil on everything on the topend and the crank when i put it all together ... should i just run it now because its too late or should i drain the gas and put regular gas and oil in it??? Please help i dont want too mess this motor up because i spent every penny i have on it pritty much

No it just got a little warm probly just enough too get the excess oil out from putting it together ... i just didnt know if it is ok too mix regular oil and synthetic like that thats why i asked

No it just got a little warm probly just enough too get the excess oil out from putting it together ... i just didnt know if it is ok too mix regular oil and synthetic like that thats why i asked

Mixing of mineral oil and syn oil in your case is fine.

Mixing of a mineral oil with a bean oil is not recomended.

I use synthetic engine assembly lube and i run amsoil interceptor from the time it starts until the next motor and never have had any issues i also run amsoil synthetic 10w40 in the gear box with no issues.

These arent like old school sbf's with rope seals.lol i think id run it and not worry.