Oil Injector or not?????

Deerefriend

Oct 26, 2009
Iowa City, Iowa
I was told you can bypass the oil pump by one person, and that you cant by another.........does anyone really know?????any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Dave

you can remove the pump and premix if thats what your asking...look in the DIY section for the link itll tell ya how to remove everything

Just unhook the lines and make sure the port on the side of the carb where the oil injector line connects is plugged off. Pre mix your gas and ride.

what is the advantage and disadvantage if doing this? would it hurt it if you left it stock? what kind of gains will you get

Just unhook the lines and make sure the port on the side of the carb where the oil injector line connects is plugged off. Pre mix your gas and ride.

Not a good idea to just unhook the lines. With out a supply of oil, the disabled pump will burn up and possibly damage other parts.

do they fail quite a bit?

yea I have heard of several peoples failing and messing up their blasters... mine is taken off and dude, I will tell you it is a major peace of mind with it off there cause you always know exactly how much oil is in that gas simply bc your the one that mixed it up. Also a mixing cup is prolly anywhere between 4 and 7 bucks deffantly worth it imo

rep given ^^^ alot cheaper or u can always go in the house if your one of these younger guys on here and still mommas measuring cup lol...just make sure u wash it or sombody may be getting their little asses skinned...lol

rep given ^^^ alot cheaper or u can always go in the house if your one of these younger guys on here and still mommas measuring cup lol...just make sure u wash it or sombody may be getting their little asses skinned...lol

i stole one from my wife i keep it wrapped up in a rag so she dont see i have it lmao :D