Oil Injection Pump Removal

R

REDDOGTREED

I just purchased a 2000 Blaster and the Oil Injection has to go. Ive tried the "Search" Feature and have had no luck, but anyway .What is the best way to remove it to run Pre-Mix Fuel? Thanks.

go to like vitosperformane.com or my favorite site ever projectblaster.com

they sell them for like $30

its a complete kit with instructions and all the good stuff

if you dont want to spend anything on it, just unhook the pump and take the lines off, then silacone around the plugs where the hoses went into the pump cover!(to keep the dirt out). Yes you can leave the pump there and it wont hurt anything as long as its not running!

The kits come with complete instructions. It's a very simple but a little messy project. You can just clip the wires but that's a little cheesy in my opinion.

Ook Thanks. Got another Question. What is the best Oil/Gas Ratio to run in these things? How does the seat come up?:"> Thanks.

there is a little latch under ur seat, if you stand at the back look under the seat, it should be right in the middle, pull it towards you! i run 32:1 premix!

Thanks. I think what I am going to do for right now is drain all the fuel from the tank. Run all the fuel out of the carb. Put in 32:1 Fuel. Disconnect the 2 Wires running to the pump. Yey or Ney? This is only Temporary until I get the Kit. Thanks for all the Help yall.

its a waste of money to buy the kit for this, theres no point in buying the kit, just clip the tubes, and block off holes with silicone, theres no need to spend money of something this pointless.

its a waste of money to buy the kit for this, theres no point in buying the kit, just clip the tubes, and block off holes with silicone, theres no need to spend money of something this pointless.

Im not sure about this.
But I heard people just pulling the gear off the pump,Resealing the pump back on the bike(without gear) then just blocking off the lines from pump.

Id like to premix my own gas\oil also but not sure if I should just buy this kit or do it the way some people have by removing gear on pump???

u can do it that way but i would recommend takin the gear off atleast and then seal the pump back on but make sure u plug all the holes and hoses u dont want dirt going in ur sh*t..the kits is only 30 i went with it but u can do it either way..

yeah just make sure u unhook the pump either way so its not running and drawling in air!