Official Signature Request Thread.

xKroniK13x

THEN WE ALL BLOW UP!
Sep 4, 2009
Okay, here's the deal. I've been receiving a lot of requests to make people's signatures. I don't mind doing this, I actually enjoy it. I love graphic design, so all it is is practice and experience for me. So, if you want one, I will make one for you. Just post a couple of pictures of your quad. The higher the quality/resolution, the easier it is for me, but I can make do with what I get. I just can't promise the quality of the product. So, here's the signatures I have made so far.

Mr305:
305Sig.png

stephen12091985:
stephen12091985.png

AJBlaster:
AJBlaster.png

Current requests:
sc0r1a
blaster01

I will do the request in a first come first serve basis. I may take a couple of days to get your request done, but it should be done in maximum a week. I will probably do about one a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.

That's pretty much all... if anything else pops up I'll tell you.

oh damn i deff want one too im a graphic design guy too but i dont have any of the programs at my home computer so ill just post some pics for you to make one for me......

IMGP0817.jpg

IMGP0815.jpg

IMGP0816.jpg

sc0r1a hasn't given me pics yet so I will bump down to the next request and start there, when he gets pictures I'll do it. I'll get started.