Not really new, But....

bigwill

Jun 6, 2011
joppa, md
Hello again, I feel like I should post here because it has been about 3 years since I got rid of my blaster and stopped logging in. Most of the people I knew back then probably are not around any more so I want to introduce myself to the new "crowd". I built a wild CT240 trail blaster a few years back. Traded it off for a LT250r(big mistake). Rebuilt the LT250R and hated the bike, sold it for a loss and stopped messing with 4 wheelers for a bit. My drag blaster got sold off to a local guy for his kid to bump up into the next class, the kid rode the bike a hand full of times and got scared and it has sat for about 2 years. He called me up over the past weekend and asked if I wanted to buy it back. After some debating with myself I went and picked it up. After some basic checking it still has the 230psi of compression it had when I sold it to the guy, so come spring time I will be dragging again. I still have a wealth of knowledge about blasters and don't mind sharing. So if you have a question, feel free to ask. Also, is Awk08 still around?

Big Willy Shine !
Good to see you back around.
Doin any wrestling in the woods lately ? :)

Reactions: bigwill
I'll get some pics this weekend when I have time to get out to my shop.

No wrestling in the woods for me man, had another kid and I just take it easy now.

I'll get some pics this weekend when I have time to get out to my shop.

No wrestling in the woods for me man, had another kid and I just take it easy now.

Congrats on the new little one Will !

Here It is, just got it home..

Attachments

• 20150725_160435.jpg
    20150725_160435.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 224
Reactions: Awk08